Adjusting to our new normal after diagnosis can be a lengthy, bumpy, unspectacular process. Along the way it’s common to feel isolated and a bit useless. (Or am I the only one?!)
If you can relate to these feelings, I pray that God will bring healing to your spirit and help you feel less alone as you read my blog.
What do I write about?
My posts are a mixture of devotionals, interviews, Bible study series, poems, and links to helpful resources.
Here are the types of questions I explore:
- Where does grief belong in the Christian life?
- Does the fact that I’m anxious or depressed mean I’m not trusting in God?
- What’s God’s plan for my life?
- How can I stay connected at church when I’m hardly able to leave my own home?
First time here?
1. For Christians living with chronic illness, pain, grief or mental illness:
This blog is created for you! My Welcome, Fellow Travellers message will help you to get the most out of Fruitful Today.
2. For Christians keen to serve those with ongoing illness:
This blog is also for you! My Welcome, Caring People message (coming soon) will give you an outline of the resources Fruitful Today offers.
Who am I?
If you’re curious about the person sitting behind this keyboard, you can read About Me here.
Bible translation & Photo copyright
Click here to read about my choice of Bible translation, and photo reuse permissions.